Dr. John Weaver, Psy.D.
John Weaver, Psy.D. is a Licensed Psychologist who received his Doctor of Psychology degree from the Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology. He also has a Master of Science degree in Clinical Psychology from Marquette University and a Master of Divinity degree from St. Francis School of Pastoral Ministry.
- Three Important Actions to have a Psychologically Healthy Wellness Culture
- Shift Happens: How to be Grateful in Your Real Life
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Paying Attention to Healthy Living: Problems and Possibilities with John Weaver
- Mindfulness: Show Up for Your Real Life
- Wellness and the Brain
- Science of Happiness at Work
- The Prevention of Depression: A Missing Piece in Wellness