Joel Bennett, PhD, is President of Organizational Wellness & Learning Systems (OWLS), a consulting firm that specializes in evidence-based wellness and e-learning technologies to promote organizational health and employee well-being. Dr. Bennett first delivered stress management programming in 1985 and OWLS programs have since reached close to 100,000 workers across the United States and abroad. He is primary developer of “Team Awareness” and “Team Resilience,” evidence-based, culture of health programs recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Health and the Surgeon General as effective in reducing employee behavioral risks. Clients who have used OWLS tools or consulting services include Southwest Airlines, Caterpillar Corporation, Carlson Restaurants (TGIF), National Electrical Contractors Association, Owens Corning, Wyndham International Hotels, Wellness Councils of America (WELCOA), American Council of Engineering Companies, and various health and non-profit community agencies. Dr. Bennett has authored over 20 peer-reviewed scientific articles as well as five books, including Raw Coping Power, Well-Being Champions, Time & Intimacy, Heart-Centered Leadership, and Preventing Workplace Substance Abuse.
- Workplace Consciousness, Well-Being, and Learning: A Practical Model
- Experience Wanted: Mindful Champion, Mindful Workplace with Dr. Joel Bennett and Lindsay Simone
- Empowered Use, Health Consciousness and Prescription Drugs with Special Focus On Parents And The Workplace
- Wellness that Lasts: Nudging the Culture of Your Worksite with Dr. Joel Bennett
- Manager’s Stress Management and the Management Thereof: An Evidence-Based Approach