Ron Goetzel wears two hats. He is Senior Scientist and Director of the Institute for Health and Productivity Studies (IHPS) at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Vice President of Consulting and Applied Research for Truven Health Analytics. The mission of the IHPS is to bridge the gap between academia, the business community, and the healthcare policy world – bringing academic resources into policy debates and day-to-day business decisions, and bringing health and productivity management issues into academia. Before moving to Johns Hopkins University, Dr. Goetzel was on the faculty at Emory and Cornell Universities.
- To Beat the Stock Market, Try Investing in Companies That Invest in Workers’ Health
- What Makes for a Healthy Workplace?
- C. Everett Koop National Health Award Update 2014
- Successful Engagement Strategies and Return on Investment with Goetzel and Tabrizi
- Workforce Wellness Index
- The Health Project: An Overview of the C. Everett Koop National Health Award