The Compliance Help Desk is intended for answering general workplace wellness compliance questions regarding FEDERAL laws only. It is not intended for transactional or litigation work, or for answering state law questions. Inquiries that require significant resources beyond the time allocated in the help desk program must be addressed through a separate engagement with the Center for Health and Wellness Law, LLC or other compliance or legal help. All Compliance Help Desk users will be asked to sign an engagement letter with the Center for Health and Wellness Law, LLC that outlines the expectations of the engagement.
By subscribing to the Compliance Help Desk (monthly subscriptions*), you will have:
- Access to private group discussions regarding various wellness compliance topics
- A network of compliance-minded wellness professionals to share ideas and best practices
- Priority access to wellness program compliance consulting when compliance questions arise
- Access to a Quarterly Question and Answer Document generated from Help Desk subscriber questions
- Updates and insight from an unbiased source regarding wellness compliance news
*You can cancel your monthly subscriptions at anytime.