What’s CHES/MCHES got to do with it? Distinguishing a Quality Certification Pgrm from a Cert
If you are here for the first time, click here for the tour.
This webinar is eligible for: CHES,MCHES. Please click ‘Take Course’ to access the program and purchase your credit.
***LIVE ATTENDEES:To redeem your free 1.5 ceu for this webinar:
- Click the “Evaluation”” tab below
- Complete the evaluation and click ‘Back to Purchase Credits”” Button upon submitting your evaluation
- Click the “”Options”” tab
- Select CHES/MCHES 1.5 credits and check off that you have completed your evaluation and click Purchase Credits (you will not be charged at this point)
- Your ‘purchase’ will appear in your shopping cart at the right hand side of the screen. Here in the ‘Apply Code’ box you will enter the discount code you received during the webinar or in a follow-up email and click ‘Apply Code’. Your total will now be $0.
- Proceed with check out. Choose the ‘Zero Amounts’ as your payment method.
What?s CHES/MCHES got to do with it? How to Distinguish a Quality Certification Program from a Certificate Program – 01205
The purpose of the webinar will be to discuss key differences between quality certifications and certificate programs. To do this presenters will engage in a discussion surrounding the importance of NCCA accreditation the differences between a quality certification program vs. assessment-based certificate program the Health Education Specialist Practice Analysis and other certification related topics.
As a result of participating in this webinar individuals will be better able to:
- Distinguish the key differences between a quality certification program vs. assessment-based certificate program
- Recognize the importance of NCCA accreditation for certification programs
- Understand the significance of the Health Education Specialist Practice Analysis
- Identify the role of the certification body NCHEC
- NCHEC ID 10945
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
For more information on this topic:
You must complete the evaluation in order to receive full credit.
- Eval 1.1 What’s CHES/MCHES got to do with it? Distinguishing a Quality Certification Pgrm from a Cert Locked