Ethics and Financial Well-Being
If you are here for the first time, click here for the tour.
With over 50% of Americans having less than $10,000 saved for retirement, financial stress is a major health and productivity issue. In this presentation, Chuck Gillespie will discuss the need for a focused strategy for financial wellness, and how money issues create moral and ethical dilemmas for employers and employees.
- The need to educate all employees young and old on financial related issues
- The ethical dilemma of delayed retirement and its effect on innovation, productivity, retention and succession planning
- Retirement or student loans – what should employers help fund?
- What to pay for and what not to pay for as an employer?
- The fine art of balancing privacy issues with financial wellness.
- NCHEC ID
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Eval 1.1 Ethics and Financial Well-Being Locked