HealthLead Webinar: Student Wellness with BGSU
If you are here for the first time, click here for the tour.
The second in a two-part webinar series presented by US Healthiest and its HealthLead initiative, this webinar will focus on student peer educator networks within institutions of higher learning. Featuring Bowling Green State University’s student well-being program and its peer health educator network as a case study.
- Learn about the HealthLead Academic Accreditation Program
- Identify ways to establish a peer educator network as part of student wellness programming
- Recall areas of importance to take into consideration when designing a student peer educator network: e.g., time commitment, qualifications, training, and engagement.
- Hear examples from an effective peer educator network through the Bowling Green State University’s Wellness Connection program
- NCHEC ID 3888
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
For more information on this topic:
You must complete the evaluation in order to receive full credit.
- Eval 1.1 HealthLead Webinar: Student Wellness with BGSU Locked