Implementing HealthLead – The CDC Experience
If you are here for the first time, click here for the tour.
CDC will provide an overview of their WorkLife Wellness Office services and describe how they used the HealthLead accreditation process to provide a framework to assess the comprehensiveness of their new office and existing programs and processes. Also, how the scoring of framework identified strengths and weaknesses and how the assessment plan of action is used for future strategic planning to drive new connections, data sources, and programmatic gaps as they strive to achieve HealthLead Silver. CDC will share specific examples of what was required and shared as part of the HealthLead audit during the presentation.
- Participants will be able to identify the three overarching HealthLead Assessment domains and describe at least one example within the sub-categories included within each domain.
- Participants will learn how to use the HealthLead Assessment as part of a strategic planning tool to implement comprehensive workplace wellness programs.
- Participants will be able to describe at least three different sources of wellness data collected for comprehensive programming.
- Participants will learn the 3 award levels of HealthLead and how points are assigned based on the activities.
- NCHEC ID 25181
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
For more information on this topic:
HealthLead information: http://www.ushealthiest.org/ CDC Workplace Health Tools: http://www.cdc.gov/nationalhealthyworksite/index.html
You must complete the evaluation in order to receive full credit.
- Eval 1.1 Implementing HealthLead – The CDC Experience Locked