How to Optimize Brain Health and Performance at Any Age with Alvaro Fernandez
This webinar is eligible for: RD, HRCI, CHES,MCHES, ACSM, CPH. Please click ‘Take Course’ to access the program and purchase your credit.
How to Optimize Brain Health and Performance at Any Age
Just like the rest of our body the brain requires care attention and proper exercise. Yet we often ignore this most vital organ because few know where to begin. Based on the new and expanded second edition of The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness co-author Alvaro Fernandez will discuss exactly how to ‘use it or lose it’ offering a groundbreaking new approach to improving brain health and performance at any age from children to younger and older adults.
With practical and personalized tips for preserving and enhancing brain function throughout life the new book combines a user-friendly tutorial on how the brain works with advice on how to choose and integrate lifestyle changes and brain training exercises to improve mental focus build emotional resilience enhance memory and ward off Alzheimer’s disease. Featuring a captivating and engaging independent analysis of hundreds of scientific studies published in the last 10 years the book also includes in-depth interviews with 20 leading scientists who often challenge conventional wisdom and prevailing brain health thinking and care
- – Why do we need to incorporate brain health education in health & wellness initiatives
- – What are the specific lifestyle guidelines that promote cognitive and emotional fitness?
- – How can health educators promote the latest evidence on how to optimize brain health across the lifespan
- – How can educators coaches and advocates tailor messages relevant to children younger and older adults executives?
- – What are the requirements for brain training to work?
- NCHEC ID pending
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
For more information on this topic:
Click the links below to access supplemental information:
You must complete the evaluation in order to receive full credit.