If you are here for the first time, click here for the tour.
Michaela Conley and Deb Krahn have a conversation with Dough Hensch about his book Positively Resilient.
What is resilience? Is it just a fancy way to characterize a hopeful, upbeat personality or a positive spirit of never giving up? In Positively Resilient, Doug Hensch aims to take a different look at what turns out to be a much richer and deeper concept than just bouncing back from adversity.
- How any efforts toward personal change can be enhanced using several simple steps.
- How to incorporate mindfulness and curiosity into your life.
- How our emotions help us to navigate our environment.
- Why true support and connection are critical to being resilient.
- NCHEC ID 27548
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
You must complete the evaluation in order to receive full credit.
- Eval 1.1 Positively Resilient Locked