Wellness Leadership: Creating Supportive Environments For Healthy And Productive Employees
If you are here for the first time, click here for the tour.
Wellness Leadership: Creating Supportive Environments For Healthier And More Productive Employees
An unhealthy culture undermines current healthy practices. And, few people are able to sustain their desired lifestyle changes in unsupportive environments. Wellness professionals must develop their capacity to foster wellness cultures at work, at home and among peers. This webinar will discuss three Wellness Culture Coach toolkits for developing management, peer and household support.
The three toolkits that will be discussed are for helping:
- management to create healthier and more productive workplace cultures
- employees create household wellness cultures
- employees engage in peer wellness coaching.
- Identify four primary wellness leadership skills.
- Identify seven primary peer support skills.
- Identify four primary skills for becoming a champion of a household wellness culture .
- NCHEC ID
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
You must complete the evaluation in order to receive full credit.
- Eval 1.1 Wellness Leadership Locked