Finding (and Communicating) Trustworthy Online Health Information for Employees
If you are here for the first time, click here for the tour.
This webinar is eligible for: RD, HRCI, CHES,MCHES, ACSM, CPH. Please click ‘Take Course’ to access the program and purchase your credit.
Say It Well: How to Find (and Communicate) Trustworthy On-Line Health Information for Employees with Sandra Wendel
Because employees are turning to the doctor in the mouse find out how you can pluck the best bytes of trusted online health information from a cyber-sea of misinformation. Learn quick and easy tips for judging the credibility of material on online health websites and smart ways to connect employees to actionable information using your current health information delivery system.
- Where employees are going for online health information
- Whether information changes behavior (spoiler alert: it does)
- How employees want to receive information (because we asked)
- The top 10 most trustworthy sites–who says and why
- Easy cost-effective out-of-the-box methods to convey information using current online health information delivery systems
- NCHEC ID 20503
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
You must complete the evaluation in order to receive full credit.
- Eval 1.1 Finding (and Communicating) Trustworthy Online Health Information for Employees Locked