Creating an Online Directory for Tapping Community Wellness Resources with Judd Allen
If you are here for the first time, click here for the tour.
This webinar is eligible for: RD, HRCI, CHES,MCHES, ACSM, CPH. Please click ‘Take Course’ to access the program and purchase your credit.
Wellness is happening around us but it is often hard to find. Wellness professionals can gather the information needed to take full advantage of local opportunities to get fit eat well relax volunteer find a wellness professional enjoy healthy family activities and form health-oriented friendships. This webinar will discuss strategies for developing such a dynamic wellness resources directory. Participants will learn how to take advantage of new technologies to access the wisdom and experience of community members.
Be able to identify:
- Four primary wellness zones for establishing a wellness culture.
- Four functions of a community wellness ambassador.
- Three determining factors in establishing community wellness resources categories.
- Three outcome measures for determining the success of a community wellness resources directory.
- NCHEC ID 01171
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
You must complete the evaluation in order to receive full credit.
- Eval 1.1 Creating an Online Directory for Tapping Community Wellness Resources with Judd Allen Locked