Balancing Wellness and the Critical Role of Emotional Health
If you are here for the first time, click here for the tour.
Like the four wheels of a car, inflating just one won’t provide optimal performance. All must be supported in the same way we must balance the four primary areas of health for optimal wellness. Unfortunately, one area is typically neglected and could have the greatest impact on your happiness and ability to thrive in and out of the workplace. We’ll take a deep-dive into Emotional Health and why it could be the missing link to wellness and success especially when it comes to the “soft metrics” such as culture, engagement, retention and productivity.
- Participants will gain an alternative perspective on overall health and wellness and its impact on outcomes.
- Participants will learn the contributing factors to emotional health and how it presents in people.
- Participants will be challenged to gain insight into personal and organizational emotional health.
- Participants will be given techniques to nurture their personal and organizational emotional health.
- NCHEC ID
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Eval 1.1 Balancing Wellness and the Critical Role of Emotional Health Locked