Healthy Maine Works Assessment and Planning Tool
State of Wellness: Healthy Maine Works Assessment and Planning Tool with Philip DiRusso
This State of Wellness session will look at the state of wellness in Maine from two different perspectives.
Philip DiRusso, Project Manager and Worksite Health Specialist with Medical Care Development will present an overview of Maine’s Web-based worksite wellness program assessment and planning tool – Healthy Maine WorksHealthy. He will also cover the Main Street Program working with businesses across Maine using the program and assessment tool.
1. Describe the wellness related leadership structure in Maine
2. Discuss how a business can use the Healthy Maine Works tool to build or enhance its worksite wellness program efforts.
3. Learn how to get more feedback from your employees and engage them in your worksite wellness planning efforts.
4. Learn how to assess the effectiveness of your worksite wellness efforts.
5. Learn how to formulate a Worksite Wellness Work Plan using the results from the Worksite Inventory.
- NCHEC ID
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes