Managers on the Move: Why Better Well-Being Begins with Managers
If you are here for the first time, click here for the tour.
Workplace well-being is good for people, good for the organization and essential for building a winning team. Yet, despite the many offerings available in most organizations, the majority of employees are opting out. So, what’s holding employees back from engaging more with well-being at work? Studies show that managers may be the gatekeepers.
The good news, however, is that every manager has the potential to change that, by engaging in three simple practices: Do, Speak and Create. The literature, along with the research conducted by our partner Pro-Change, gives evidence to the fact that, indeed, every manager can create an oasis of well-being for their team, and in doing so, can create a ripple effect throughout the larger organization.
- Why Well-Being – why well-being is essential to enhanced engagement, productivity and organizational excellence;
- Why Managers – why the manager is the primary contributor toward enhanced employee well-being;
- What Now – three strategies that every manager can use to become a multiplier of well-being; and
- So What – the results we’re seeing with Managers on the Move.
- NCHEC ID
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 Hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Eval 1.1 Managers on the Move: Why Better Well-Being Begins with Managers Locked