When We Matter – Why Connection In The Workplace Is The Key To Your Bottom Line
Connection in the workplace and the topics of loneliness and social isolation are the new buzzwords in wellness, organizational development and success and for good reason. Why is connection so important? Even though it’s receiving attention why isn’t it gaining the traction it deserves? Is there something missing in how we’re trying to connect? How do we know? Have we forgotten all-together how to connect authentically; as employees and as people? In this webinar we’ll be discussing the deeper implications of workplace connection (i.e. well beyond the physical health benefits), why it’s critical to your organization’s bottom line and what is really required to nurture true and authentic connections in the workplace and beyond.
- To understand what workplace connection is and why it is important.
- To understand which metrices are supported by workplace connection.
- To understand how the metrices impact the organization’s bottom line.
- To learn how real workplace connection is achieved.
- To learn how to you know if your employees feel connected?
- NCHEC ID
- Evals 1
- Duration 1 Hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes